|Collector temperature||84 DegreeC, -119 DegreeF|
Note:- Please Do Not Refer Above Mentioned Prices Please Contact Us To Know The Prices.
- Upright stainless steel collector coil capable of holding 6L of ice before defrosting. Acrylic collector lid, 3/4" thick, has neoprene gasket.
- Console cabinet with interior space for vacuum pump (sold separately) and two-piece, removable front panel with viewing window.
- Clear acrylic chamber lid, 3/4" thick, with neoprene gasket.
- FreeZone Stoppering Tray Dryer.
- Brushed stainless steel and glacier white, powder-coated steel exterior with blue accents.
- Full color, 5" capacitive touch screen with Lyo-Works™ OS:
- Real time display of collector temperature, vacuum level, and optional End-Zone™ end point detection system.
- Start–up mode for collector cool-down and vacuum pull-down (automatic or manual).
- Operating mode (standby or run).
- Vacuum set point, alerts, diagnostic tests, user manual, defrost control, and optional drying accessory parameters.
- Data logging stores and displays data in table or chart format, and may be exported via USB or Ethernet.
- Settings include language (English, Spanish, French, German, or Italian), time, time zone, temperature (° C or ° F), and vacuum (mBar, Torr, or Pa).
- Alerts are programmable to send via Ethernet connection to user-entered email addresses.
- Display settings include brightness, touch sounds (on/off), and screen time out in minutes (on/off).
- Maintenance alert settings include vacuum pump oil change, refrigeration cleaning, total operating hours and line voltage offset.
- Level-specific security lock-out prevents changes to programs and other system parameters.
- Hot gas defrost with auto shut off at +60° C (+140° F).
- On/standby switch.
- Moisture sensor that prevents refrigeration or vacuum start-up when moisture is detected in the drain line.
- Vacuum control valve that maintains vacuum level set point.
- Vacuum break valve that bleeds air into the system when power to the freeze dryer or vacuum pump is shut off. If a power outage less than approximately 5 minutes occurs, the freeze dryer will restart and the refrigeration and vacuum system will resume operation once power is restored. If the power failure is more than approximately 5 minutes and the collector warms above safe limits, the freeze dryer will not automatically restart.
- Side-mounted USB port and rear-mounted Ethernet connection.
- Front-mounted, quick-disconnect drain hose fitting and side-mounted lanyard with hose connector. 18", 1/4" ID silicone tubing and clamp included.
- Internal electrical receptacle for vacuum pump connection.
- 3-wire electrical cord with plug.
- 3/4" OD vacuum connection, 36" of 3/4" ID vacuum hose and two clamps.
List number: - R
unless otherwise indicated the content of this “website” is the proprietary property of its owners. however, trademarks, service marks and/or logos [called “marks”] herein associated with the products listed on this” website” are the property of their respective owners and if they appear with the listed products, it is only used for the purpose of identification of those products. we do not claim as association with the mark owners, unless otherwise so specified.
meaning of list number: - “r” means refurbished, “po” means preowned, “u” means used, “t” means trading, “m” means own manufactured, “ad” means authorised dealer of original equipment manufacturer.
- Delivery Time: As Per Avalibility
- Packaging Details: Packed By OEM